12.20.2008

Three Days Late and a Labor Short.

Yes, we're still around. Three days post due date checklist:
  • Raspberry leaf tea
  • Organic mexican chow fest
  • More vigorous than usual walk including stairs and hills
  • Hanky panky
Still very comfortable, physically, and I am just today finally truly at peace with the fact that he's running a little behind. Perhaps it's indicative of his personality . . . a laid back, calm, cool, and take it nice, smooth and slow kind of guy. Well, we can hope, can't we?

So, until next post . . .

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Hi Joni and Dean and Noah Finn!

I've been keeping up with your blogging daily, and I wanted to wish you love and hugs and hopes that Noah Finn will arrive soon and safely!

xoxoxoxoxo!
Cyndy

Andreas 'the swede' said...

Hi!

Sorry for not beeing more present but I wish you the very best and I'm sure everything gonna go well with Noah Finn.

I'm currently in Thailand enjoying the sun but my thoughts are with you.

xoxoxoxo

/andreas

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin