7.14.2009

A*poo*cots!

I've solved it! The ever-pressing mystery--what does breast milk baby poop smell like? And, by George, I solved it while making baby food! Well, it may not be a mystery or even a question you have often pondered. But during the many, many hours spent crouched over a changing table while wiping off the brightly colored orange and sometimes yellow goo from my little guys fanny cheeks, I've often wondered what it smells like?! For those of you who have never had the *ahem* honor of smelling the runny stuff, let me give you a quick rundown: it doesn't actually smell like, well, poop, per say, it's just very very unique and even faintly . . . .well, sweet.

This evening, while peeling cooked apricots that were on their way into the food processor, it dawned on me--it's APRICOTS! Cooked, or should I say steamed because I am not sure if it matters, apricots smell incredibly similar to breast milk baby poop!

Now that's out of the way, perhaps my creativity mojo will come back.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin